17th International Conference on the Physics of Highly Charged Ions (HCI2014)
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentinia
Add to calendar
The field of highly charged ions has seen in the last years a promising evolution originating from bold progress in theory and significant advances in experimental techniques.
The Bariloche HCI2014 conference aims at bringing together experimentalists and theoreticians from a wide range of fields:
- Fundamental Aspects, Structure and Spectroscopy
- Collisions with Electrons, Ions, Atoms and Molecules
- Interaction with Clusters, Surfaces and Solids
- Interactions with Photons and Plasmas
- Strong Field Processes
- Production, Experimental Developments and Applications
There will be no parallel sessions. Ample space for posters close to the main conference hall is available.