17th International Conference on the Physics of Highly Charged Ions (HCI2014)
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentinia
The field of highly charged ions has seen in the last years a promising evolution originating from bold progress in theory and significant advances in experimental techniques.
The Bariloche HCI2014 conference aims at bringing together experimentalists and theoreticians from a wide range of fields:
- Fundamental Aspects, Structure and Spectroscopy
- Collisions with Electrons, Ions, Atoms and Molecules
- Interaction with Clusters, Surfaces and Solids
- Interactions with Photons and Plasmas
- Strong Field Processes
- Production, Experimental Developments and Applications
There will be no parallel sessions. Ample space for posters close to the main conference hall is available.